Infragas infrared catalytic gas heaters emit heat through infrared rays
and operate with catalytic combustion
in total absence of flame. They are innovative systems destined to pre-heating treatments, curing, drying in the most varied industrial sectors
, from painting drying to textile treatments, wood sector and food sector.
• 32 different models for any need of application
• working with Natural Gas or Propane
• made in stainless steel – hardiness, long life and reliability
• compact: high power density, less space
• they can be installed in horizontal, vertical or inclined position
• equipped with a highly efficient catalyst (quick start-up: 10 minutes!
) with reduced electrical power for the pre-heating phase
• surface temperature capable of being modulated from 180°C (356°F) to 650°C (1202°F)
• usable in potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX and FM certification
• designed, made and tested according to International Quality Standard ISO 9001.
Infragas panels are available in the following typologies:
, infrared catalytic heaters
, powered infrared catalytic heaters.
With Infragas panels high technology combines extraordinarily with LOW WORKING COSTS, TREATMENT QUICKNESS and COMPACT OVENS.